BIOMERE PK/PD EFFICACY SUPPORT
Biomere offers rapid, quality-controlled pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic (PD) studies to test your novel compound for distribution. Models Include: mice, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, and macaques.
Our NHP program includes a large colony of naïve and non-naïve cynomolgus and rhesus macaques supporting PK/PD discovery research. We utilize a variety of different compound administration and sample collection techniques. Biomere is proficient in conducting xenograft studies, as well as large and varied tissue biopsy and intrathecal programs.
Examples of comparative PK NHP data below:
- Specialty colonies (CSF ported)
- PK/PD, early toxicology screening
- Extensive surgical capabilities (e.g. CSF Porting)
- Biopsy techniques include liver (open surgery & percutaneous), spleen, muscle, skin and more
- Clinical pathology and in vitro laboratory services
- Full reporting capabilities and fast turn-around data submission
COMPLIANCE & ACCREDITATION
- AAALAC international accreditation
- USDA registered facility
- PHS OLAW assurance