Biomere employs fully trained virologists to design and implement a variety of experiments for your in vivo animal studies.
Our expertise includes:
- Herpes viruses, parvoviruses, hepatitis viruses, influenza viruses, vaccinia virus, measles virus, rotaviruses and respiratory synctial viruses.
- Multiple rat models of virus-induced diabetes which can be provided at any stage of disease development:
- KRV-induced diabetes in BBDR/Wor
- KRV-induced diabetes in LEW.1WR1
- RCMV-induced diabetes in LEW.1WR1
- Design and perform experiments to test efficacy of client’s compounds in ameliorating the symptoms of diabetes induced by viruses.
- Attenuated virus vectored vaccine validation studies.
Model overview (click on model below to learn more):